- I managed to hand off my Winter Nights Champion armband to Sabine, who is coordinating Winter Nights South in Bhakail next weekend. (I am sadly unable to attend.)
- I adore my Baron and Baroness.
- Combining King’s and Queen’s Bardic Champions with A&S Champions, from where I was sitting, worked overall as an event. It merged two well-attended events into something more on a Coronation scale. If people had to divide their attention between the two competitions, they nonetheless were both seen by a somewhat broader audience, and people came from all over the kingdom to a degree I don’t normally see.
- I adore my (adopted) barony.
- A year after being taken as Zsof’s apprentice, I finally managed at the same time to have her green apprentice belt (specially made for me) in my custody, have belt holes in it, and wear it at an event.
- My kingdom is amazeballs. (And there is no such thing as a bad opportunity to sing about how wonderful it is.)
- Helping to open doors and make connections for newer bards is a particular pleasure I don’t think I will ever tire of.
- I am staring at a secret piece of art that was crafted with insane loving care and eye-popping color. Katrusha Skomorokh is a goddess. And a genius. And when she told me she was going to pour as much heart and beauty into this cover as was going into the music it would contain, I cannot argue with her.
- I finally found my favorite Elizabethan flat cap (stuck in the garb box where I didn’t see it all these months).
That is all.