I’m not much of one for resolutions. But I do like to make commitments and plans. This year I plan to:
- Publish my first SCA research article.
- Unveil and complete a super-secret collaboration project for the East Kingdom. (Announcement coming soon.)
- Organize two bardic competitions for Concordia.
- Participate in the Laurels’ Prize Tourney in Carolingia.
- Write some new songs.
- Develop a brand-new class.
There are other things, but it’s too early to commit to those.
Let’s make this year count.