Our household will be departing for Pennsic this afternoon, and should be there by Saturday. If you are looking for me, here are some places you are likely to find me:
Our family camps at McGuire’s Marauders on block N06 (next to Ansteorra Royal). McGuire’s will be hosting their annual Chocolate Bardic circle Thursday August 1, starting 0-Dark-30.
I will be teaching the following classes this war:
- The New Bard’s Road Map on Friday August 2 and Tuesday August 6, both times at 11 am, in A&S 9.
- Songwriting to Tell a Story on Saturday August 3 and Wednesday August 7, both times at 1 pm, in A&S 9.
I will be co-hosting the Pennsic Bardic Exhibition with Efenwealt Wystle once again, on Monday August 5 from 2 to 4:30 pm, in the Performing Arts Tent.
My Troubadour Next Door concert will be Monday August 5 from 8-9 pm in the Performing Arts Tent.
Additionally, some events I will get to if I’m able, but are definitely worth your consideration:
- My friend Cedar, the Barefoot Bard, will be in concert Sunday August 4 from 5:30-6:30 pm in the PA Tent.
- My friends Sólveig Bjarnardóttir and Bird the Bard are performing as Song Byrds on Wednesday August 7 from 5:30-6:30 pm in the PA Tent.
- Some talented Laurels of my acquaintance (Ruaidri, Zsof, and Johann) are performing as Minstrel Cramps(!) Thursday August 8 from 8-9 pm in the PA Tent.
I look forward to spending time with friends and chosen family at the war.