This page has links to “filk” songs I’ve shared on the website. I’m using the default SCA definition of “filk” here, which is a modern song for which I’ve written new words that make it something that can be sung in some SCA contexts. (Outside of the SCA, the broader Sci Fi / Fantasy / Pop-culture fandom community often considers “filk” any song written about one’s geeky passions, including songs which are completely original.)
See my Bardic Work page for original SCA compositions, period pieces I have performed, and contrafacts (new works written for period music).
- Prince Luis (“Prince Ali” from Disney’s Aladdin)
- The ABBA Trilogy, undertaken for the royal whim of Wilhelm and Vienna:
- I’m Sorry (“You’re Welcome” from Disney’s Moana) with Cedar the Barefoot
- Filk (Is the Word) (Frankie Valli’s “Grease (Is the Word)”)
- Norse Oddity (David Bowie’s “Space Oddity”) with Juliean Galak