I’ve been posting various specialty pieces in the blog, but that makes them hard to find. An important part of a Scadian bard’s job is composing praise pieces for noteworthy people, or pieces for special occasions. This page collects references to these various pieces in one place.
- A research article, published in the East Kingdom Gazette, titled “The Double Bind: Thomas Campion and Elizabethan Women”. (2017)
- A set of poems I composed to prepare for the final round of the EK Bardic Championships. (2016)
- My parting gift to Maistre Lucien on the day we completed our study contract: “The Well”. (2014)
- A challenge assignment from Maistre Lucien around a period song. I selected “My Love Hath Vowed” by Thomas Campion. (2014) This assignment would ultimately lead to the creation of “The Binding of Isaac”, “I asked of thee a boon”, and the research article I mention above.
- A praise piece for Ose Silverhair’s elevation to the Order of the Laurel, titled “Silverhair”. (2014)